Saturday, February 24, 2007

Run

Here's a song that i wrote a few weeks ago

it sounds like Method Acting by Bright Eyes

I keep reading the same books
hoping for some constant meaning
the things they change,
but i try to keep them the same

i keep waiting for your fall
hoping that we can rekindle
our long lost love,
that once was the only thing
clear to me

i don't know what i'm waiting for
something gone never to return
but i'll just keep waiting
maybe time will keep up,
before i disappear

lately life has been full of change
i don't like the things the same
but with you i wish i could
have stayed back there
the bottom of my memory
the only place it belongs
the only place i can disappear

and this story wrote keeps
the same meaning
something deep to drown my fears
something that will get me moving again

this bridal movie it has no ending
just looping the same reel
till it burns out
melted by my constant fear

i sit and write to pass the time
before it rises again
all these lines run
fill my head
but it all sounds the same
through the vacant stares

and the book has closed,
the book has closed
and the words
run and run and run and run and run and
they run and run and run and run and run and
run and run and run and run and run and run and run

till we all disappear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home